Exceptional Gutter Warranties to Cover Your Investment
Lessard's Rain Gutters is proud to provide gutter warranties to help protect your investment in new gutters, gutter guards and/or downspouts. As a family-run business whose priority is treating people as we want to be treated, we want you to feel confident in your decision to work with us.
Warranties We Offer
Our 10-year warranty to the original purchaser (non-transferrable) guarantees that all painted aluminum products will be free of paint defects including cracking, peeling and chipping. It also ensures that workmanship on all gutter products will be free of defects and maintain proper function including the absence of leaking, sagging and separating.
This warranty does not cover issues that are considered “industry standard” or that are caused by conditions beyond Lessard’s control. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Clogs and leaks due to debris or lack of regular maintenance and gutter cleaning.
If warranty is requested and the gutters are found to be full of leaves, a $150 fee will be charged to the customer. Please check your gutters and downspouts prior to submitting a warranty request!
Common examples of clogged gutters include:
- Water overflowing the gutter during a typical rain.
- Leaking at the joints of downspouts, or pouring out behind gutters (especially if the problem is noticed within a month after the installation).
- Standing water in the gutter with a depth of less than one inch.
- “Tiger striping”, a dark vertical striping on gutters that is caused by dirt and debris.
- Water penetration in areas without kick-out flashing where the gutter butts up to the house (brick, stucco, stone, etc.).
- Uneven flow to each downspout. (Roof line design, wind and other factors may cause some downspouts to receive a greater volume of water than others. This is not considered abnormal.)
- Noise caused from water dripping in downspouts. This is not considered abnormal.
- Extreme weather conditions, including wind and hail.
- Improper use of caustic chemicals.
- Foundation settling.
In addition, the painted aluminum is warrantied for 50 years on a prorated limited basis. Weather and natural elements can cause discoloration and staining, which is not considered a warrantied claim.
Leaf Protection Warranties
All LeafBlaster screens purchased through Lessard's Rain Gutters come with a 15-year no-clog guarantee (non-transferrable). All Gutter Glove screens purchased through Lessard's Rain Gutters come with a lifetime no-clog guarantee (non-transferrable).
However, leaves can collect on top of the screens. Natural winds or a small specialty brush (which can be sent to homeowner at no additional charge, per request) can help eliminate excess debris collection.
How to Submit a Claim
All claims must be submitted to Lessard's Rain Gutters immediately upon discovery of the defect and within the warranty period. Claims should include the name, address and phone number of the purchaser and emailed to email@example.com. Pictures and/or video of the issue are always helpful to include.
Let’s Talk About Your New Gutters
Have questions about our warranties or want to schedule a free estimate for your next gutter project? Call Lessard's Rain Gutters at (210) 480-0009 or let us know how we can reach you by submitting our contact form online.